Currently, there are no employment opportunites.
If you are interested in volunteering during the 2017 MFWF, please check back on this page closer to Festival.
You can also follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with opportunities as they become available.
MFWF is seeking a marketing and communications intern to assist in the launch of the 2017 Festival program. This is an incredible opportunity to gain real world marketing experience from within one of Victoria’s most prestigious major events.
Interns support the marketing team with day-to-day responsibilities of managing the Festival campaign. Tasks may include research, marketing planning, writing and content creation.
LOCATION: South Yarra Melbourne
HOURS : 9am – 5pm, 2 - 3 days per week Monday through Friday
• High level written skills preferably with demonstrated experience writing for a range of mediums
• Ability to liaise and negotiate with a broad range of people
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environmental demonstrating effective organisational skills, initiative and a proactive approach to work duties.
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy for all work outputs
• Computer skills across Microsoft Office Suite and content management systems (such as WordPress)
• Knowledge of Victoria’s food and wine industry is desirable
• Interest in and understanding of social media communication
To be eligible, applicants must currently be enrolled in a communications or marketing degree with a vocational placement required as part of coursework. Visit the Fairwork website or ask your university for more information.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are an eligible student, with the required skills listed above, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org