The biggest event on the global culinary stage is taking place in Melbourne in 2017. To celebrate, we’re inviting eight chefs whose restaurants have featured on The World’s 50 Best Restaurants list to host our signature MasterClass series.
As always, our MasterClasses are an incredible opportunity to learn from the best heads and hands in the game. In 2017, you’ll learn from some of the most interesting chefs to have ever featured on the list – from those who prefer traditional techniques to those who chose the scientific, experimental route.
All eyes will be on Melbourne as the world’s best chefs, restaurateurs and critics come together for the announcement of The World’s 50 Best Restaurants. This is your chance to be part of it.
Watch and learn tickets for just $35.00.
While you’re in between sessions there’s plenty for you to browse and enjoy at the MasterClass Market Place, including:
- free ‘meet the wine maker’ Q&As after every MasterClass session
- a beautiful wine bar stocked full of wine from Australian First Families of Wine featuring wines from each of their twelve wineries across Australia
- an array of top notch books and kitchen goodies on show from The Essential Ingredient
- pop up showroom of state-of-the-art cooking equipment by V-Zug
- coffee caviar sampling by Lavazza, invented by world-renowned Chef Ferran Adrià
- VIP lounge for Hostplus and hospitality industry members