Win two tickets to the Bank of Melbourne World's Longest Lunch
MELBOURNE FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL (MFWF)
BANK OF MELBOURNE WORLD’S LONGEST LUNCH COMPETITION
Terms & Conditions
1. Information about how to enter and the prizes available form part of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. Participation in this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The competition is open to Victorian residents aged 18 years or over only.
4. The promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
5. The competition commences at 9:00am AEDST on 14th February 2017 and closes at
11:59pm AEDST on 1st March 2017.
6. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, espouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
7. To enter the Competition and to be eligible to win the prize, Entrants must, during the
a) Enter the competition via http://www.melbournefoodandwine.com.au/
b) Register their details including, without limitation, first name, last name, e-mail and postcode.
c) Failure to provide the requested information will render the entry invalid;
d) Comply with these terms and conditions.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. The prize consists of two tickets to Bank of Melbourne World’s Longest Lunch on Friday 31 March 2017.
11. Total Prize pool value is $350. Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
12. Outdoor events are subject to adverse weather conditions. Patrons accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur during the event, and acknowledge that tickets will not be refunded or exchanged.
13. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prizes must be taken as described and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as described.
Award of Prize
14. Winning entrants will be drawn at random, at approximately 10am on 8th March 2017. Entries will be drawn at random, by an internal panel at the Melbourne Food and Wine office.
15. The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw.
16. The winner will have their tickets emailed to the email address included within the entry form.
17. If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes, a prize draw will be conducted at random on 15th March at the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival office. The subsequent winner will be notified by phone within two (2) business days of the draw.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
19. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
20. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt of the Competition Entry and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. If an Entrant's contact details change during the Competition Period, the Entrant must promptly notify the Promoter of the relevant change. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be in writing and directed to Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
23. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
24. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
25. All entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
26. All information Entrants provide information which will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and may be entered into a database and the Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, agencies engaged by the Promoter, or any other third party nominated by the Promoter, for the Promoter’s current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them.
27. The Promoter may disclose Entrants’ Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
28. Entrants can request access to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address above. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. All Personal Information will be securely stored by the promoter.
29. The promoter is Food and Wine Victoria Ltd trading as Melbourne Food and Wine Festival,
ABN 28 481 651 315 (“the Promoter”)
30. The Promoters address is:
Melbourne Food and Wine Festival
163 Commercial Road, South Yarra, Victoria, Australia 3141 and contact number is +61 3 9823 6100.
Simply sign up to our enews to be in to win