Published on January 1 2010.
- 100g unsalted butter
- 250g Gorgonzola
- 5 sage leaves
- 100ml double cream
- Grated nutmeg
- Reggiano cheese
- Gently heat the butter in an open pan.
- When melted, slowly stir in gorgonzola (broken into pieces), then cream and sage leaves.
- Stir gently until melted. (If sauce becomes too thick add some milk).
- After gently simmering for several minutes, remove the sage leaves and season with grated nutmeg.
- Toss cooked, warm penne in the pan with the sauce.
- Serve topped with freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
24 Aug 2012
Melbourne Food and Wine were lucky enough to have a few minutes to chat with Tracey Judd Iva, the curator...
3 Dec 2010
Festival favorite World's Longest Lunch has a visitor!