What is Put Victoria On Your Table?
It's time to get involved and Put Victoria on Your Table
Did you know Victoria’s dairy industry accounts for more than 65% (5.8 billion litres!) of annual national milk production*? Or that Victoria is currently Australia’s largest lamb producing state?
* Department of Primary Industries, "Dairy Industry Profile," Department of Primary Industries, 2012.
Everything you need to create an incredible meal can be found right here in Victoria, with a bountiful supply of delicious fresh produce and exceptional wines grown, harvested or made within a few hours of wherever you are in Victoria.
Put Victoria on Your Table (PVOYT) is a call to action for consumers and industry alike to connect with local makers, growers, manufacturers and producers and to contribute to the ongoing growth of Victoria’s food and wine industry.
PVOYT holds two themed seasonal campaigns each year – The Roast Collection in June and The Spring Graze in September – with the 'Put Victoria on Your Table' message also heavily celebrated and profiled throughout the Festival in March. Participation is subject to Melbourne Food and Wine approval.
Download the Put Victoria on Your Table Industry Prospectus to learn more about the initiative.
PVOYT Seasonal Campaigns
The Roast Collection: 1 – 30 June 2014
Nothing brings people together like a hearty roast. For the month of June, Melbourne Food and Wine celebrates The Roast Collection: a theme designed to further reinforce Put Victoria On Your Table during winter through elements of the traditional roast and profiling Victoria's finest seasonal ingredients, producers and eating and drinking establishments.
There are many ways to integrate The Roast Collection theme into your event, whether it be through themed menus, hands-on activities or showcasing your connection with Victorian producers at one-off celebrations.
SUBMISSIONS FOR THE ROAST COLLECTION ARE NOW CLOSED.
Benefits of embracing the PVOYT philosophy
Join with us in embracing the PVOYT philosophy with benefits including:
- Inclusion in an integrated annual marketing and communications campaign nationally including press, online advertising and publicity
- Promotion on melbournefoodandwine. com.au, which attracts 230,000+ unique visitors during the six-month Festival campaign period (October - March)
- Promotion to Melbourne Food and Wine’s online community of 80,000+
- Collaboration with Melbourne Food and Wine on bespoke events and promotional opportunities
- Use of the PVOYT stamp on menus, posters, promotions etc that celebrate your connection with PVOYT
- Each venue receives an allocation of PVOYT branded point-of-sale material
For further enquiries please contact:
Acting Program Manager
03 9823 6104
03 9823 6120