What is Put Victoria On Your Table?
It's time to get involved and Put Victoria on Your Table
Did you know Victoria’s dairy industry accounts for more than 65% (5.8 billion litres!) of annual national milk production*? Or that Victoria is currently Australia’s largest lamb producing state?
* Department of Primary Industries, "Dairy Industry Profile," Department of Primary Industries, 2012.
Everything you need to create an incredible meal can be found right here in Victoria, with a bountiful supply of delicious fresh produce and exceptional wines grown, harvested or made within a few hours of wherever you are in Victoria.
Put Victoria on Your Table (PVOYT) is a call to action for consumers and industry alike to connect with local makers, growers, manufacturers and producers and to contribute to the ongoing growth of Victoria’s food and wine industry.
The 'Put Victoria on Your Table' message is heavily celebrated and profiled throughout the Festival in March as well as dedicated year round seasonal campaigns, including The Roast Collection.
Download the Put Victoria on Your Table Industry Prospectus to learn more about the initiative.
Seasonal Campaign: The Roast Collection
1 - 30 June 2015
For the month of June, Melbourne Food and Wine welcomes the return of The Roast Collection — the state-wide Put Victoria on Your Table (PVOYT) campaign that captures the essence of seasonality and provenance through a vibrant program of one-off events and winter-warming menus.
We encourage creative interpretation of the winter roast theme and invite you to join with us in celebrating the state's passionate producers and the very best local ingredients that showcase the diverse landscapes and unique stories of regional Victoria.
There are many ways to integrate The Roast Collection theme into your event, whether it be through hands-on activities, cooking classes, farm gate tours, 'meet the maker' dining experiences or menus featuring slow-roasted meats and garden vegetables served with matching wines by the comfort of a roaring fire place. The sky is the limit!
Benefits of embracing the PVOYT philosophy
Join with us in embracing the PVOYT philosophy with benefits including:
- Inclusion in an integrated annual marketing and communications campaign nationally including press, online advertising and publicity
- Promotion on melbournefoodandwine.com.au, which attracts 300,000+ unique visitors during the six-month Festival campaign period (October - March)
- Promotion to Melbourne Food and Wine’s online community of 100,000+
- Collaboration with Melbourne Food and Wine on bespoke events and promotional opportunities
- Use of the PVOYT stamp on menus, posters, promotions etc that celebrate your connection with PVOYT
- Each venue receives an allocation of PVOYT branded point-of-sale material
For further enquiries please contact:
03 9823 6104
03 9823 6120