Come join us with family and friends for an afternoon of Mexican flare with a distinctly Australian flavour.
* Elote w Kakadu plum mayo from the Kimberley
* Ceviche spiked with native blood lime
* Shellfish straight from the bay cooked in paperbark
* Mountain pepperberry-crusted quail with quandong
* Wallaby with spiced native tamarind accompanied by a riberry salad
* Flan flavoured with finger-lime from south-east Qld
Beverage packages of matched local wines, or agave distillates showcasing Mexican mezcal-producing communities are also available.
For online purchases via melbournefoodandwine.com.au, a credit card fee of up to 1.7% and booking fee of $2.50 per transaction may be applied. Purchases through other sites may incur different booking fees.
Close by is the #86 tram stop, cab rank and Parliament station.
For all event enquiries, please
call: (03) 9650 3821