It doesn't get more quintessentially Melbourne than this. Seven of Melbourne’s favourite suburban locals, serving up their signature pub offerings paired with a drinks list as long as the Bridge’s cobbled laneway.
Sand Hill Road is synonymous with some of Melbourne’s most sought after pub fare; The Posty’s Pizzas, Richmond Club Hotel’s Parmas, the freshest seafood from the Terminus, Garden State Hotel’s Oysters, Bridge Hotel’s Burgers, Prahran Hotel’s Appetisers and Holliava’s famous cocktails.
Celebrating the best of Melbourne’s suburban pub menu offerings – one day / one venue. The Bridge Hotel’s cobbled laneway for Sand Hill Road’s Smorgasburb.
* Kombu cured Cobia with yuzu kosho and cucumber (Garden State Hotel)
* Bossan pork belly, oyster mayo and kimchi taco (Terminus Hotel)
* Brazilian spiced sticky pork ribs with Westmont pickles (Richmond Club Hotel)
* Sardine Katsu sandwich on brioche (Prahran Hotel)
* Toast’d toasties (Bridge Hotel)
* Classic Italian piadina (The Posty).
Pre purchase your tickets and receive 6 tokens valued at $5 each to be redeemed on food on the day.
Cover will be provided
For all event enquiries, please call: (03) 9428 5333