Foodies! Don’t worry, you’ve not missed out on the chance to snap up a ticket to the Festival’s hallmark Langham Melbourne MasterClass: two days of cooking demonstrations and tastings from a line-up of world class chefs.
To take the hassle out of selecting your favourite chefs, we’ve put together Saturday and Sunday day packages – an international food journey right here in Melbourne!
Saturday Chef MasterClass Package on 8 March:
- New York’s Johnny Iuzzini past James Beard Pastry Chef of the Year with his wild and sweet creations.
- Juan Luis Fernández from Spain’s Aponiente presenting out-of-this-world seafood dishes including an inventive use of plankton.
- Chilean Rodolfo Guzmánwillshare his innovative use of natural elements and foraged produce.
- New England native, Matt Jennings: a butcher, forager, chef and food philosopher.
Sunday Chef MasterClass Package on 9 March:
- Be diverted by the USA’s Christopher Kostow, a philosophy graduate with three Michelin stars.
- Singapore’s Damian D'Silva will uncover the layered immigrant food history.
- Two-Michelin-starred Mauro Uliassiwillshow his unparalleled artistic flair with seafood.
- UK restaurateur, TV chef and seafood authority Mitch Tonks.
Find out more about Langham Melbourne MasterClass and book your Saturday and/or Sunday package here.
You might also like