We’ve got an amazing country getaway to give away – a weekend in the High Country for jazz, blues and incredible food.
We want to send you on a trail of discovery deep into the land of prosecco, Italian varietals and fortifieds. Sip on generations of winemaking history and enjoy local cheeses, craft brews, freshly churned butters, native honey and music.
The full prize pack includes:
- 2 nights accommodation at Quality Hotel Wangaratta from Friday 28 October to Sunday 30 October
- 2 Wangaratta Jazz & Blues Festival day passes (unlimited access to all shows, all venues, all day and night)
- Lunch at one-hat restaurant Patricia’s Table at Brown Brothers and a Prosecco Road experience, including a prosecco tasting at Dal Zotto winery in the King Valley
- Lunch at Buller Wines in Rutherglen and a private tasting at Cellar Door
- High Country Wine Hamper to take home, including the cool climate varietals of the King Valley (prosecco, pinot grigio and sangiovese) and the bold wines of Rutherglen (durif, shiraz and the region’s world famous fortifieds).
To enter, email email@example.com with the subject: "Take me to Jazz country" before midnight, October 6th, 2016.
Click here for more information.