Go big at this premier address on the Mornington Peninsula, in aid of a great cause.
Fancy dinner for you and a few friends at Jackalope’s restaurant Doot Doot Doot? How about a stay in one of the rooms overlooking vineyards? If you’re the most organised among your pals, you could be doing both. Jackalope are offering a five-course dinner with matched wines for a group of 10 to 12 people as part of our Restaurants for Relief fundraising. Plus they’re throwing in a room for two people. Hop to it.
Donation to Victorian Bushfire Appeal: $5,500
Jackalope: Restaurants for Relief is a one-off charity event; 100 per cent of all money donated goes directly to the Victorian Bushfire Appeal. All donations are tax deductible.
- Dinner for 10-12 people at Doot Doot Doot, located at Jackalope, 166 Balnarring Rd, Merricks North
- A night’s accommodation at Jackalope for 2 people (includes one room)
- Dinner includes a five-course tasting menu plus matched wines
- Meal must take place in 2020 on a date to be mutually agreed.
- Meal cannot take place on a public holiday
How to book:
To donate to the Victorian Bushire Appeal by participating in this charity event, please call Melbourne Food & Wine Festival on (03) 9823 6100 during office hours.
The charity event will be available to the first individual who donates $5,500; thereafter it is considered sold out.
Please note that donations can only be made using Visa or Mastercard.