A private dinner with MoVida’s founder, owner and chef.
Let Frank Camorra, Melbourne’s favourite Spanish son, bring his generous hospitality to your table. Part of our Restaurants for Relief fundraising, Frank will prepare a seven-course dinner that includes some of MoVida’s greatest hits.
MoVida: 10 for 10 is a one-off charity event; 100 per cent of all money donated goes directly to the Victorian Bushfire Appeal. All donations are tax deductible.
- A private lunch or dinner with MoVida chef-owner Frank Camorra in your home (or another private residence) for 10 guests
- Includes seven courses and all wine
- Location must be in Melbourne and must accommodate 10 guests
- The date of the meal is to be mutually agreed, but must take place in 2020.
- Carrasco Ibérico ham aged 24 months, with picos
- Hand-filleted Cantabrian anchovy, crouton and smoked tomato sorbet
- Goats curd and quince cigars
- Kingfish, romesco and pickled cucumber on a seaweed cracker
- Cold-smoked swordfish with pine nut and gazpacho sorbet
- MoVida’s paella with quail
- Rum ice-cream with coffee granita and crème Catalana foam
How to book:
To donate to the Victorian Bushire Appeal by participating in this charity event, please call Melbourne Food & Wine Festival on (03) 9823 6100 during office hours.
The charity event will be available to the first individual who donates $10,000; thereafter it is considered sold out.
Please note that donations can only be made using Visa or Mastercard.