Experience the next chapter of Ten Minutes by Tractor.
This Mornington Peninsula favourite, recently reopened after a 2018 fire destroyed parts of the estate, is joining the fundraising effort, throwing in a table for 12 people with food by new chef Adam Sanderson. Plus you’ll get to try some of the winery’s seldom-seen back-vintages.
Donation to Victorian Bushfire Appeal: $4,000
Ten Minutes by Tractor: Restaurants for Relief is a one-off charity event; 100 per cent of all money donated goes directly to the Victorian Bushfire Appeal. All donations are tax deductible.
- Lunch or dinner for 12 people at Ten Minutes by Tractor, 1333 Mornington-Flinders Rd, Main Ridge
- Includes five-course tasting menu with matched wines
- Includes museum release wines
- Meal must take place in 2020 on a date to be mutually agreed
- Meal cannot take place on a Monday or Tuesday
How to book:
To donate to the Victorian Bushire Appeal by participating in this charity event, please call Melbourne Food & Wine Festival on (03) 9823 6100 during office hours.
The charity event will be available to the first individual who donates $4,000; thereafter it is considered sold out.
Please note that donations can only be made using Visa or Mastercard.