A robust and thorough COVID Safe Plan will be implemented for the MFWF March Edition 2021 in accordance with the Victorian Government’s Public Events Framework. We will work with DHHS and other agencies to ensure that all aspects of your event experience are consistent with public health expectations. Below are some of the COVID Safe measures we are putting in place.
Bank of Melbourne World’s Longest Lunch
The World’s Longest Lunch is an outdoor event, held in a large setting, with allocated seating and table service for all food and beverage. In addition to these existing elements, we will be implementing the following COVID Safety measures in accordance with the Victorian Government’s Public Events Framework.
- All guest details must be recorded at the time of booking, including name, contact phone number and email address to ensure accurate pre-event communications and contact tracing
- The event will be operated in three zones, with guest bathrooms located in each zone to minimise movement across the site
- The event site map will be made available prior to the event date to allow attendees to identify their zone and plan their arrival in advance either via a dedicated drop-off area or public transport
- A health message notification will be emailed to each attendee 48 hours prior to the event start to remind ticketholders not to attend if they feel unwell, are awaiting the results of a COVID test or have visited a red zone in the last 14 days.
- There will be clear demarcation of the three event zones with additional pedestrian management
- Our COVID Safe planning allows for communal seating, therefore groups will be seated at communal tables with other guests
- Hand sanitising stations will be placed throughout the site
- Check-in and health survey via QR codes for all attendees and workers. Details will be retained for 28 days for contact tracing purposes, then destroyed
- Enhanced hygiene practices across the event site including amenities and back of house areas
- Additional amenities such as bathrooms to limit queuing
- Queue management at amenities and pick up zones
- COVID Safety Managers in place throughout the event to ensure measures are being implemented
- First aid provider completed Victorian Government approved COVID Safe training.
World's Longest Lunch Site Map
Download PDF here