A robust and thorough COVID Safe Plan will be implemented for the MFWF Winter Edition 2021 in accordance with the Victorian Government’s Public Events Framework. We will work with DH and other agencies to ensure that all aspects of your event experience are consistent with public health expectations.
At all large MFWF events we will be implementing the following COVID Safety measures in accordance with the Victorian Government’s Public Events Framework.
- Our COVID Safe planning allows for communal seating, therefore groups will be seated at communal tables with other guests
- Hand sanitising stations will be placed throughout the site
- QR codes will be on menus for all attendees. Details will be retained for 28 days for contact tracing purposes, then destroyed
- Check-in and health survey via QR codes for all workers and contractors. Details will be retained for 28 days for contact tracing purposes, then destroyed
- Enhanced hygiene practices across the event site including amenities and back-of-house areas
- Additional amenities such as bathrooms to limit queuing
- Queue management at amenities and pick up zones
- COVID Safety Managers in place throughout events to ensure measures are being implemented
- First aid provider completed Victorian Government approved COVID Safe training