- Berth's signature Mediterranean antipasto platter, chef's selection of delicacies
Main course – a choice of
- Queensland king prawns, Nicoise salad, tarragon, Pernod vinaigrette
- Harissa-spiced chicken, crushed potatoes, pomegranate and herb salad, smoked yoghurt
- 250g grass-fed Black Angus eye fillet, mashed potato, red wine jus
- Barramundi fillet, kipfler potato, char-grilled zucchini, lemon, fennel, caper butter
- Mushroom gnocchi: mushroom ragu, caramelized shallot, truffled pecorino
- Berth’s dessert board
For online purchases via melbournefoodandwine.com.au, a credit card fee of up to 1.98% and booking fee of up to $4.00 per transaction may be applied. Purchases through other sites may incur different booking fees.
We have ramp access and disabled toilets.
Located on the New Quay Promenade in Docklands, numerous New Quay car parks are only a minutes’ walk from Berth. Public transport facilities are also available within walking distance. Yarra Trams (City Circle, #70 or #86) run into Docklands Drive.
For all event enquiries, please call: (03) 9670 0199
We promise we'll only send you things you want to read.