Roll up to Queen Victoria Market on both weekends of Melbourne Food & Wine Festival for free talks and demonstrations by some of the best cooking talent from around Australia and the world. In these free, family-friendly sessions you'll learn everything from a new way to make dinner to a new way of thinking about the world.
- Alison Roman, food writer and author, USA
- Ed Verner, Pasture, New Zealand
- Eyal Shani, Miznon, Israel
- Fuchsia Dunlop, cook and author, UK
- Helen Goh, Ottolenghi, UK
- Ignacio Mattos, Estela, Café Altro Paradiso, Flora, USA
- Josh Niland, Saint Peter, Sydney
- Lee Tiernan, Black Axe Mangal, UK
- Michael Solomonov, Zahav, Abe Fisher, Federal Donuts, Dizengoff, Kfar, Goldie, USA
- O Tama Carey, Lankan Filling Station, Sydney
- Pamela Clark, Australian Women's Weekly Test Kitchen, Sydney
- Rishi Naleendra, Cloudstreet, Singapore
plus more to come.
Stay tuned for the full program.
Shed X Talks take place 11am-4pm on Saturday 21 March, Sunday 22 March and Saturday 28 March.
For all event enquiries, please
call: (03) 9823 6100