Roll up to Queen Victoria Market on both weekends of Melbourne Food & Wine Festival for free talks and demonstrations by some of the best cooking talent from around Australia and the world. Hosted by Cam Smith, Tony Tan, Alice Zaslavsky and Pat Nourse, these free, family-friendly sessions offer everything from a new way to make dinner to a new way of thinking about the world.
- Alison Roman, food writer and author, USA
- Ed Verner, Pasture, New Zealand
- Eyal Shani, Miznon, Israel
- Fuchsia Dunlop, cook and author, UK
- Helen Goh, Ottolenghi, UK
- Ignacio Mattos, Estela, Café Altro Paradiso, Flora, USA
- Josh Niland, Saint Peter, Sydney
- Lee Tiernan, Black Axe Mangal, UK
- Michael Solomonov, Zahav, Abe Fisher, Federal Donuts, Dizengoff, Kfar, Goldie, USA
- O Tama Carey, Lankan Filling Station, Sydney
- Pamela Clark, Australian Women's Weekly Test Kitchen, Sydney
- Rishi Naleendra, Cloudstreet, Singapore
Stay tuned for the full program for each day.
Shed X Talks take place 11am-4pm on Saturday 21 March, Sunday 22 March and Saturday 28 March.
For all event enquiries, please
call: (03) 9823 6100