Lavazza will be brewing something delicious at the Bank of Melbourne World’s Longest Lunch in just over a month – but we can’t tell you what just yet. What we can tell you is that it will be special. To get your tastebuds going – and for the coffee lover in all of us – here’s a cool and mouth watering tip from Lavazza.
A mid-afternoon pick-me-up on a hot day, the perfect way to round off dinner – or any excuse really – we love this coffee sorbet. It’s super simple to make and seriously delicious. Fresh and aromatic, this will be your new favourite way to enjoy your coffee this summer.
You can find more recipes and tips on the Lavazza website.
1. Prepare an espresso.
2. Dissolve the sugar in the espresso and add water, mixing well.
3. Then add the cream and mix thoroughly.
4. Pour the mixture into a plastic container and leave in the freezer
for 4-5 hours. (Leave larger quantities in the freezer for longer.)
5. Once cooled, crush into die-sized pieces.
6. Add the teaspoons of liquid espresso and amaretto and mix
with a hand blender.
The coffee sorbet is now ready to be served!